Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Sugar Addiction & Food Sensitivity

How am I doing today? Okay. Just treated myself to a baked potato smothered in butter :)

I am wanting to go back and speak of something that caught my attention right after my last posting. To refresh my memory and anyone else reading this - here is what I wrote:
I can say that I have not been feeling well for a very long time. It's actually similar to a hung over feeling but very low grade. As if I am missing essential nutrients. It really gets me when I haven't had enough rest.
The Universe sent me Dr.Oz. I should be used to "answers showing up" by now but I was still  tickled pink to hear he was speaking about my problems. He had a show on about food sensitivities and how sugar affects us. Our sugar levels go whacko and it affects our hormones and how we feel. Dr. Oz has been having quite a few shows on recently dealing with this issue actually.


What hit home with me was this one woman said she gets so anxious and overwhelmed at times that she starts to scream and throw things. Wow! I do too! I can actually feel when I am about to lose it now. I become sick to my stomach and then I know that I am on my way to a melt down or blow up if I don't intervene on my own behalf.

In January, I did do the Dr. Oz 2 week Rapid Weight Loss program. Actually, I did it for a week and a half and felt much, much better. As a matter of fact, I was able to do some astral travelling and see an upcoming event in my life that I am really looking forward too! It seems to me that once I cleared out some toxins and felt better in my body, I was able to have the out of body experience easier.

Now, along with Colette's program (using her meditations and new ways of handing stress) I am also going to do this Rapid Weight Loss program again starting this Sunday.

Admittedly, I still find myself holding my breath. I do not breathe properly and need to add that furnace breathing in I spoke of in my very first posting regularly.

I am getting a sense of that "Wax on, Wax off" from the movie Karate Kid. Sometimes when I get intuitive hits, I do a search. Someone wrote that you develop your muscles, concentration and skills in regards to the meaning of wax on, wax off.

Alrighty then, consider it done!



No comments:

Post a Comment